CANTEEN “DRINKBETTER” SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. Purchase does not improve chance of winning.
1. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents, third-party administrators and advertising agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstake Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2021 at 12:01 A.M. (EDT) and ends on April 30, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. (EDT) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Please be sure to account for any time difference from your local area.
3. During the Sweepstakes Period, from your SMS enabled wireless phone, text "DRINKBETTER" to the short code 63566 (the "Short Code"). Each text message constitutes one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may receive several text messages in response to your entry, including a message confirming your entry, legal disclaimers and options to receive future promotional text messages from Sponsor. You may opt-out of receiving future messages at any time by sending the word "STOP", "QUIT", "CANCEL", "END" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" to 63566. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless carriers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone's features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging to the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Entering by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning.
4. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per 24 hour period per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Duplicate entries received from the same person will be automatically eliminated, and Sponsor may disqualify any and all entries from such person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) Peloton Bike+ and a one-year all-access membership. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $2,963.00. Total ARV all prizes is $2,963.00. The odds of winning any prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Peloton is not a sponsor of or administrator of this Sweepstakes.
6. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about May 5, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Lineage Digital LLC, an independent organization (“Administrator”), whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by an Instagram message using the account information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit the prize award and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners are required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize confirmation. If documents are not returned timely, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner is responsible for any federal, state and local income and other taxes on prize, if any. Administrator shall only try to award any prize 2 times pursuant to the terms above; after which, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize will not be awarded.
7. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant (to include entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if entrant is a minor) hereby (a) releases and agrees to hold harmless, the Sweepstakes Providers, and Instagram, Inc. from any loss, damage, expense, rights, claims, demands, promises and actions of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, and, (b) agrees not to pursue any right, claim or action against the Sweepstakes Providers, or Instagram, Inc. in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Winners agree to grant to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). Neither Sponsor, nor any other Sweepstakes Providers are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, wireless carrier, telephone, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or filtered, jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor any other Sweepstakes Providers are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure. Neither Sponsor, nor any Sweepstakes Provider is responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device, related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of any causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winners from entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes, and to pursue any and all available legal actions or remedies regarding the same.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of Texas and waives objection to the venue of any proceeding in such court or that such court provides an inconvenient forum; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Texas. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
9. The Sponsor is Spirited Cocktail Corp. Signal Hill Warehouse Buildings 14155US-290, Dripping Springs, TX For the name of the winner, visit drinkcanteen.com/sweepstakes after May 5, 2021. The winner’s name may be posted until May 31, 2021.